Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

Nath-coys (IP Logged)
29 November, 2017 18:50
Watched the Wandie tries about 10 times today!

And they are cracking, it is so good to see players doing the basics so so well!

Pass, catch, drawing the man!
Take contact, little pop away!
Dummy lines!
Forwards with little passes out the back!

I know there is a huge gap between the wanderers and the Prem and don't for one minute think thowing all the Wandies in the first team is a good idea!

But these guys should be getting more opportunity for sure.

Would rather see these players providing the 3,4,5 options in the squad than bring in loads of average older players.

Re: Wanderers
Longers (IP Logged)
29 November, 2017 19:41
Can you share a link for these please?

Lamont4Saints (IP Logged)
29 November, 2017 19:56
Really we should be saying the coaching should be the same for th first team. Itís not the players, itís the coaching for jobs like that.

twsaint (IP Logged)
29 November, 2017 20:18

The Wanderers are next at home on 31st Dec at 1330. It will be good.

Longers (IP Logged)
30 November, 2017 06:16
The Wanderers are next at home on 31st Dec at 1330. It will be good.

Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
30 November, 2017 07:36
James Grayson said on The Saints Show, they all trained together.
He also said there was a massive difference between wandies and the prem, everything is much quicker and far more intense.

Saints_Dazza (IP Logged)
30 November, 2017 08:03
It's always nice to see front foot Rugby. I imagine flipping things round and that's what it must have been like to watch Sarries v Saints, with a Fez on and a camel fluffy toy on my desk.
That being said it's great to see this kind of Rugby from anyone in gbg and I look forward to its return from the first team, it's clear what a difference confidence, a little (lot) more time and space make. Our first team can get these back but it will take time. All imo of course.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing