rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

MESSAGES->author
Morning All
Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 08:29
Well frosty up 'ere this morning. A slow trip down during the day today with a few extra layers packed.
Hope we manage a good win today but as long as it is a win.
Safe travel to all.
I remember last year losing the game with a last minute intercepted pass, hope that doesn't happen either.
(Sm128)

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

rugbymel
Re: Morning All
rugbymel (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 08:36
Beautiful, crisp and frosty morning in Warwickshire. Thermals on for the first time tonight. Looking for a good performance and a win of any kind. COYS

sainttim
Saint Tim (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 08:39
Morning All.

Going to be a chilly one!

fair_weather_fan
fair_weather_fan (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 09:02
Morning all.

A traditional Friday night run down for a Hog and a pint of Loosehead to lubricate the tonsils for a bit of assistant referee coaching (Sm164)

Saint Ted
Saint Ted (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 09:20
Crisp but the suns out over Franklinís Gardens

Just waiting on Damien from DPD to arrive with a delivery between 11:03 and 12:03, which all going well will coincide with me wrapping up work for the week, then off to buy a Christmas tree to surprise the better half (I say surprise, more hiding the fact I accidentally took the top half of our original tree to the tip)

Then I guess head to town for some food and a slow mini pub crawl back down to the Gardens, nicely lubricated and vocal!

Longers
Longers (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 09:51
We have 4-5cms of snow down below Toulouse, so I shall not be hot-footing it to the UK via some cheap airline today. Good fortune to all who are attending.

TV for me.

St Marcus
St Marcus (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 10:19
A must win game. Work until 4ish for me then a (hopefully painless) train up for the match. I like the look of the team, fingers crossed we can build on what seemed like a more positive performance last week.
COYS!!!

herbie85
herbie85 (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 11:42
Working from 4pm - 3am. So avoiding all kinds of media and this site until tomorrow to watch the game recorded. Not the greatest plan!

COYS

Saint Stokey
Saint Stokey (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 17:42
Posting from my mobile so I can't create a new post. If someone else could, that would be great.

For those heading to the game from Euston, trains have been delayed. Best off heading to wellingborough and getting a cab.

Cab shares may be possible if you see a saints top

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net