rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

Viggo
Fibonacci code
Viggo (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 20:46

In 14 matches, 1,120 minutes we have conceded 54 tries, that is a try every 20.7 minutes, virtually 4 a game.

St.Sinner
Re: Fibonacci code
St.Sinner (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 22:00
" But we won the 2nd halfs and were unlucky with a few decisions"

JM has spoken, let's hear nothing more on the matter.*

MESSAGES->author
Robby Richmond (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 22:11
Again, look back to previous times we've been in trouble, 25 points or more and you'll beat us.

Waggydog
Waggydog (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 23:17
Without intending to sound like an internet neckbeard, what does this have to do with the Fibonacci numbers?

Eif Jones
Eif Jones (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 02:54
Waggy your right, by my reckoning, if Fibonacci then the sequence would have been 9,1,10,11,21,32 etc. Even our defence is better than that.

Christoff
smitferbrainz (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 08:26
Quote:
Eif Jones
Waggy your right, by my reckoning, if Fibonacci then the sequence would have been 9,1,10,11,21,32 etc. Even our defence is better than that.

Only just!

MESSAGES->author
SaintMaul (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 10:41
It emphasises we need to sort out our defence.

The year we won the title we added a new attacking threat with Kahn and George and Alex's coaching.

But it was built on a foundation of one of the most fearsome defences in the league that was a crucial part in us making top 4 for the previous c.5 years.

When we were getting to top 4 pre-Kahn, George and Alex our attack was less threatening than now.

The difference IMHO was defence, a dominant pack, a clear gameplan with committed application/
desire.

MESSAGES->author
Saint Dom (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 16:45
We need to rebuild our confidence. Win a few more 50:50 decisions. Get the rub of the green. Suffer fewer injuries.

But not Fibonacci. He was a good player on his day, but not what we need now. Too circular, for my liking...

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/99/99_0_1202835632.jpg
*I could agree with you - but then we'd both be wrong...*

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net