rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

SaintsMan87
The end of wallers run?
SaintsMan87 (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 15:36
Alex lives a couple of doors down from me and is now in a sling. This almost certainly ends his incredible run.

Although he doesnít get a lot of credit for it, always shows willing to carry make hits and chase back. Hopefully itís not too serious and he just needs a few weeks well earned rest

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2017 15:55 by SaintsMan87.

Christoff
Re: The end of wallers run?
smitferbrainz (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 15:46
He's been tremendous in my opinion. Fantastic resilience to play as many games without being left out. The coaching staff however seem determined to drive him into the dust. Maybe sustaining a knock may be good for him in the short term. Hope it's not too serious and that he is back soon.

MESSAGES->author
Saint Dom (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 16:47
I thought this thread might be about his awesome sprint down the right wing, ended when he elected to pass, rather than go to ground like a good old boy...

(Sm146)

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/99/99_0_1202835632.jpg
*I could agree with you - but then we'd both be wrong...*

ch saint
ch saint (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 16:50
Huge respect for his stamina and tenacity

MESSAGES->author
shendy (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 17:56
If it is the end of his run, and remember we have 2 Euro weekends before the next Prem game, there's a certain something about it being exactly 150 games.

There ain't no Sanity Clause

SaintsMan87
SaintsMan87 (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 18:55
Did his run include European games or purely prem?

Harpole Saint
Harpole Saint (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 19:41
Thought it was purely Aviva

MESSAGES->author
SaintMaul (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 08:13
An amazing run and achievement

Duckonstilts
Duckonstilts (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 10:23
Great achievement to be honest. From a pure money point of view he is incredible value for money. I am very proud for him to have reached 150 games in a row. Thats a huge achievement but now I hope he gets a bit more of the rest and rotation that is needed to stay a mentally fit as his body seems to have been.

We are so lucky to have players like Alex and Mikey who work so hard for the club without much outside recognition but noone ever feels let down by them. They are true Saintsmen and thats the kind of players who add such value to a squad.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net