rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

St.Sinner
Brussow
St.Sinner (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 17:49
Have the club given a date of arrival yet? Got to be soon, sooner the better, he could really help with a fresh outlook and his skill set. I think he will really impress us. Backrow & competing at the breakdown has really been a weakness this season, can't wait for the man to arrive !

Happywifehappylife
Re: Brussow
Happywifehappylife (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 18:22
I think we might have a bit of a new legend coming - I hope so

tedge
tedge (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 18:30
Due in January I think

St.Sinner
St.Sinner (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 18:57
I think he will become a crowd hero! It's been years since we had a ball winner at the breakdown! Considering it's a weak area for us now, he will look like superman to us! I hope our defence lessons with Gustard & a change in team morale coincides with his arrival in Jan. If everything just clicks for us I think we could be in for a strong second half of the season. All it takes is a few changes and stuff can really take off! I hope he brings a positive attitude with him to the Gardens.

twsaint
twsaint (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 19:21
He doesn't seem to have played for the Red Hurricanes since he signed for us. I don't know the reason.

ch saint
ch saint (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 19:22
Just back from two weeks in SA, cape Town 7's etc. He already is a legend over there, what they call a fetcher.
We really need an impact to the squad morale, he can do it. i know that video montages are misleading but his are impressive.

shiversaint
shiversaint (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 19:35
I will forever remember him bouncing Martin Williams on the ground in 2009 when SA played the Lions. Hilarious.

Deesaint
Deesaint (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 20:10
looking forward to his arrival
Really enjoy watching a good 7 play
Budge was probably the last great 7 at saints
Could do with him Saturday
The way Exeter play we need someone who is a pain at the breakdown slowing their ball - too much easy possession and they will hurt us

Saint Jericho
Saint Jericho (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 20:42
If he's still as good as he was in his springbok heyday he will be head and shoulders the best 7 in the premiership. He's that good. I expect a big impact.

Saintly Pursuit
Saintly Pursuit (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 21:04
All I expect from him is that he plays with commitment and passion. I don't see him as the messiah however I hope he might be the catalyst that starts our revival.

MESSAGES->author
Neil-H (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 21:42
With Mitch and they seen Harrison as 8s, he gives us a balanced back row... with Gibson n wood as 6s n let Courtney play lock with Ribbens,n Daisy, Patterson, API , Wood/Gibson, Mitch or T, we have lots of options and some balance n injury cover..itís the ball carrying 8 we need, I loved watching Mitch with Bristol last year, to point of wish we could have him! wish he could do it for us given a chance smiling smiley

Saint Jericho
Saint Jericho (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 13:16
Quote:
Saintly Pursuit
All I expect from him is that he plays with commitment and passion. I don't see him as the messiah however I hope he might be the catalyst that starts our revival.

He is the new Messiah, and I should know, I've followed a few *

Saintly Pursuit
Saintly Pursuit (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 14:01
He's not. He's just a naughty boy.

Brackleysaint
Brackleysaint (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 14:17
If I remember rightly our last top quality 7 was a South African.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net