rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

MESSAGES->author
Two bits of rugby news, from other sites
shendy (IP Logged)
27 December, 2017 16:13
I picked these up during a peruse of the other sites

1) Bath fined ú60k for releasing Faletau for the 4th Welsh international game, a la North.
2) France sack Guy Noves, replacing him with Jacques Brunel (currently at Bordeaux)

There ain't no Sanity Clause

Christoff
Re: Two bits of rugby news, from other sites
smitferbrainz (IP Logged)
27 December, 2017 16:18
Noves- DoR. Laughs and skulks away.

charlieemeriau
charlieemeriau (IP Logged)
27 December, 2017 18:56
Please no !
Very unlikely to happen, but being a French and Northampton supporter I have been suffering those last 2 years,
He has been awful for France and had been terrible for Toulouse for his last few years. Toulouse had to have a massive clear out in the off season and are now doing better

SaintsDuncan
SaintsDuncan (IP Logged)
27 December, 2017 19:41
I happened to stumble over the fact that Danny Hobs-Awoyemi is with NotNots but currently injured. I thought he'd gone to Barf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net