Re: Quins........
Matthew (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 17:40
WE ARE WINNING THE SECOND HALF.

Repeat.

WE ARE WINNING THE SECOND HALF!

ACTUAL TRAINING FOOTAGE FROM
BEHIND THE SCENES AT SARACENS:
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/37800000/Scrooge-McDuck-gif-mickey-and-friends-37815657-245-188.gif

MESSAGES->author
Matthew (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 17:43
Three minutes to go and we have a scrum 5 yards from our own line.

Fourth try looking unlikely.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/37800000/Scrooge-McDuck-gif-mickey-and-friends-37815657-245-188.gif

DominicHyde
DominicHyde (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 17:45
We must be close to the top of the second half league table[:wor kid:]

banburyst
banburyst (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 17:48
Well that wont entice many people to the Gardens

MESSAGES->author
Matthew (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 17:49
Full time....

WE WON THE SECOND HALF. (But failed to score a fourth try, thereby getting nothing from the game.)

Seriously, if Dickens mentions that we won the second half in the post-match interview then I may well explode.

MESSAGES->author
Matthew (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 17:50
Quote:
banburyst
Well that wont entice many people to the Gardens

And will quite likely have the opposite effect. Wonder what the attendance against Gloucester will be.

Stevie Myler's right boot
30 December, 2017 17:50
Embarrassing, humiliating, shambolic
No pride, no heart , no desire barring the consistent few exceptions

SuffolkSaint
SuffolkSaint (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 17:54
+1

Quote:
ElySaint
Some players out there I’d not miss next season, or the rest of this frankly. Time for Wood, Foden, Burrell ‘aybe even Dylan to be put out to pasture for a bit. Build for future now, Stepho / Hutch, Collins, Ludlam, Heywood all should be starting next week. Those are the guys we need to build the club around going forward.

Deesaint
Deesaint (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 17:57
Having followed the saints when they where twice relegated
Followed them from Amateur to professional
I can honestly say I have never felt the way I have over recent months
The gradual decline over the past 2/3 years has been so clear and evident
So disappointing to see what is happening on the pitch
I despair
We are the poorest - in comparison to our pier group - than I have ever seen
It is shameful

Walks11
Walks11 (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 18:02
appalling! Nutters butchering an open goal (try) just about sums it all up

a match day squad of 15 internationals ought to be thoroughly embarrassed by that performance. cant pass, cant catch, cant kick, cant tackle, cant scrum, welcome to Northampton Mr Gaffney

GOD
Saintsby (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 18:10
As Robby the sage said "be prepared it will get worse before it gets better" (my addition here) could it get any worse?

Be fascinating to see how the propaganda dept. try to paper over the cracks when Clermont pitch up on the 13/01/18 to humiliate Northampton RFC in the utter dead rubber Champions cup fiasco. Here’s my guess at attendance, actual BTW, not inflated by STH cash cows like me cos I will NOT be there. So 3000 tops.?

fleetg
fleetg (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 18:32
Nearly home .... I left Twickers at half time. First time I have ever done something like that but a warm fire, large Rioja and a decent film on the box seemed more appealing.

Christoff
smitferbrainz (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 18:36
Quote:
fleetg
Nearly home .... I left Twickers at half time. First time I have ever done something like that but a warm fire, large Rioja and a decent film on the box seemed more appealing.

What's the film?

Tom Henderson
Bucksaint (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 18:46
One word: pathetic. We can blame the coaches as much as we like but the players take home vast quantities of season ticket cash we have ponied up. No excuse for the lack of intensity or fight at the breakdown and tackle. In thirty years of watching saints I have never felt so hollow about the club. With Irish and Worcester improving relegation cannot be ruled out and god knows what would happpen from there.

fleetg
fleetg (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 18:53
Hi Smitferbrainz
Well as you asked, I am going to watch spotlight which in my humble opinion is one of the best films of recent years.
Ta ta mate

Christoff
smitferbrainz (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 18:57
Quote:
fleetg
Hi Smitferbrainz
Well as you asked, I am going to watch spotlight which in my humble opinion is one of the best films of recent years.
Ta ta mate

Thanks fleet. It's just been a while since I've seen a good film on TV. Don't know if you saw it but there was a horror movie on Channel 5 this afternoon which began at 4pm. NAFTA awards likely so I'm told.

BletchleySaint
Saint (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 19:00
Beginning to think that relegation is what this shower need !

Big daddy 3
Big daddy 3 (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 19:42
Looks like the players are just lacking any belief or confidence. As I’ve said before if the players don’t believe in a system/ game plan the PLAN will never work and the people responsible for the game plan are still part of the setup EVER DECREASING CIRCLE

HungryLikeTheWolf
Wilson Pickett (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 20:41
Great movie but Titanic would been more relevant

Brewster345
Brewster345 (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 21:57
Glad I went to that then. Utterly devoid of effort and I don't want Dylan and a few others starting again this season. For all the "its easy to criticise" bullshit Dylan et al came out with recently, it been interesting to see how incompetent and lazy they've been since

St.Sinner
St.Sinner (IP Logged)
31 December, 2017 14:09
Just watching the highlights back on tv now, Burrell letting Ward breeze past him for Quins first try... pathetic. Get him gone. Don't need attitude like that.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net