rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

tboullem
Don't ask me why but..........
Mobbs (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 17:58
I have this sneaking feeling we will beat Glaws next week though I cannot think of a single reason why this should be the case !

HungryLikeTheWolf
Re: Don't ask me why but..........
HungryLikeTheWolf (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 17:59
When do Gaffney and Brussouw arrive ?

DominicHyde
DominicHyde (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 18:05
I had that feeling for this game - too much beer over Xmas obviously.

Saint Stokey
Saint Stokey (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 18:07
When you say beat Gloucester, do you mean beat them in the 2nd half once we've conceded 4 tries, the game, any hope and Gloucester have all but packed up and gone home?

Lamont4Saints
Lamont4Saints (IP Logged)
Just lol

ElySaint
ElySaint (IP Logged)
Gaffney was there today apparently. Takes charge on new years day when we’re back in training.

On Brussow, Dickens just said on TV that he doesn’t know when he’ll arrive due to complications with his release from current club in Japan - but says it will be January. So we may not see him for a few weeks yet.

Glos by 15.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/12/2017 18:09 by ElySaint.

HungryLikeTheWolf
30 December, 2017 18:10
Had a look at his side have a playoff game on Jan 6th, so likely not until the end of the month.

Hopefully Gaffney will at least change the psychology quickly. But I feel the forwards are not playing for West and that needs to be addressed pronto.

MESSAGES->author
Matthew (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 18:14
And how many will be in the ground to watch that happen?

ACTUAL TRAINING FOOTAGE FROM
BEHIND THE SCENES AT SARACENS:
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/37800000/Scrooge-McDuck-gif-mickey-and-friends-37815657-245-188.gif

Former Hollywood Saint
30 December, 2017 18:15
We showed tiny glimpses of improvement last week, and I genuinely thought that we might sneak this one if luck was on our side. I left the Exeter game oddly with positivity and hope for today. All of that is now gone, dead and buried in my back garden with my former pet hamster.

Gaffney needs to give them a major kicking, Dorian needs to be put on gardening leave, and Paul Gustard needs to come in and work overtime. Oh, and next weeks training needs to have more than 5 mins focussed on tackling.

FHS

GOD
Bob Stainsby (IP Logged)
The forwards or any other player DON,T play for West they play for NORTHAMPTON SAINTS RFC. so if there is an unsolveable problem that requires the removal of (boils, elephants, etc) for fecks sake MAN up and tell him. cos if he is the problem he needs to hit the highway PDQ. For the sake of this club please someone JFDI

Box kick it
Box kick it (IP Logged)
Forwards should be playing for the god dam fans.

HungryLikeTheWolf
30 December, 2017 18:21
don’t disagree with any of that

Christoff
smitferbrainz (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 18:23
Quote:
Mobbs
I have this sneaking feeling we will beat Glaws next week though I cannot think of a single reason why this should be the case !

Could you PM me up the winning lottery numbers Mobbs? Either that or let me know your drink. We're gonna get beating after beating. Be chuffed with an LBP against Glos. at least we'd get a point. Let's just match Irish. Just avoid relegation. That'll be Gaffney's brief I suspect. Anyone thinking we'll make top 6 now?

HungryLikeTheWolf
30 December, 2017 18:26
Gloucester are firmly a top 4 side (5 points ahead of 5th), without many star players they are playing well organised multi phase attacking rugby

That should match up well against us....

Stevie Myler's right boot
30 December, 2017 19:28
Mobbs are we being given a 4/5/6* try head start?
*delete as applicable

Angus67
Angus67 (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 21:49
The introduction of a handicap, I like that idea.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net