rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

fair_weather_fan
Dave ward on BT - go for the jugular
fair_weather_fan (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 18:21
Game plan executed perfectly. They may have been tenth but they were able to put together a game plan and execute it, or us

Saints are 'wounded'

FT: Harlequins 50-21 Northampton

Northampton are a wounded animal at the moment and you have to go for the jugular. We did that early on and got our rewards.
Dave WardHalrequins captain on BT Sport

We werent anywhere near ready, were we

fatrucker
Re: Dave ward on BT - go for the jugular
fatrucker (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 18:46
Wounded? I'd say flippin' dead. Quins made it look easy, no effortless - because it was, EASY! More pathetic play.

And if Una posts one more snap of Fodes in dinner suit at some poncy function instead of doing his day job...

..sack him!

TringSaint
TringSaint (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 18:58
This is what I donít get. Week after week we start slowly, let the oppos build an unassailable lead and then start to fight back.

Are we thick or just plain incompetent?

Why can we not realise that by starting slowly we effectively concede defeat after 30 mins??

How about blitzing the oppos for 30 mins then seeing how the land lays??

It beggars belief that we have so many international players who are just not at the races. That includes Dylan who, based on his saints performances, should not be England captain!

MESSAGES->author
shendy (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 19:07
Quote:
fatrucker
Wounded? I'd say flippin' dead. Quins made it look easy, no effortless - because it was, EASY! More pathetic play.
And if Una posts one more snap of Fodes in dinner suit at some poncy function instead of doing his day job...

..sack him!

Heaven forbid a player has a life away from the training pitch.

There ain't no Sanity Clause

tboullem
Mobbs (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 19:21
I seem to remember that Lewis Hamilton failed to show up at the Trafalgar Square F1 extravaganza a couple of days before the British Grand Prix on the basis that the event would distract him from the race at the weekend. I also seem to remember that he blitzed the race.

Should rugby players have a life away from the training pitch......yes, of course, but not at the expense of the highly paid day job.

fatrucker
fatrucker (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 19:50
Just pathetic. Week after week of wasted money. Pathetic. A win every so often, reassuring. A loss for eleven games? Sack 'em!

Angus67
Angus67 (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 20:19
I went to HQ with my pal who is a Quins supporter. He agreed that Quins are far from being a good team, but we made them look superb.

SaintsAsh
SaintsAsh (IP Logged)
31 December, 2017 08:40
I have said this before, too many nice guys not enough dog.

HungryLikeTheWolf
HungryLikeTheWolf (IP Logged)
31 December, 2017 08:42
Sarries players are pretty much all nice guys.... itís just the culture is wrong here

Nath-coys
Nath-coys (IP Logged)
31 December, 2017 09:12
Sarries players are good blokes off the the pitch..
Get them on the pitch and they are all WINNERS!
All driven too achieve the same goal..
You don't achieve a Culture without the players already being natural winners mate.

Itoje - lovelly humble guy off the pitch.
On the pitch he has got too be one of the most annoying, win at all costs, do whatever it takes players in the Prem.

And that is what makes him great!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net