rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

MESSAGES->author
What a difference a (Christian) Day makes...
Robby Richmond (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 19:10
[www.espn.co.uk]
A balanced pack makes all the difference.
Brilliant performance from all the forwards today.

HungryLikeTheWolf
Re: What a difference a (Christian) Day makes...
HungryLikeTheWolf (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 19:16
He has a great game and the whole pack were superb

Deesaint
Deesaint (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 20:11
One of the best games he has played
Thought all the senior guys stepped up last and this game - lifts the whole team

fair_weather_fan
fair_weather_fan (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 20:24
I think we should mention Api's carries. With more first team action and carving a role for himself he looks twice the player whne he arrived and we didnt seem to know what to do with him. He even clapped the Churches when he came off.

MESSAGES->author
shendy (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 20:36
Good to hear this, was worried he was being sidelined.

There ain't no Sanity Clause

HungryLikeTheWolf
HungryLikeTheWolf (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 20:39
Api massive second half

JohnI
JohnI (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 21:59
Since he went away for the autumn internationals I think he got a lot of confidence playing there and has continued it from then. Awesome performance from him today as well as the other guys.

Lamont4Saints
Lamont4Saints (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 09:45
We just need to balance our back 5. I love what Api brings, If Ribbons ran the lineout hed make a great partner for him. It then do we continue with Lawes at 6? And what about Patterson?

Day is a brilliant lock but he need someone else to start running the lineout for when hes not around.

Ady32
Ady32 (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 09:54
As I said on another thread, Api had his best game for us

St tub
St tub (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 16:15
Cheers Robbie - he had a huge game (as did a number of forwards, KB in particular was class)

LeicesterSaint
LeicesterSaint (IP Logged)
15 January, 2018 11:02
Balance, balance, balance!

Daisy has always been invaluable from a lineout, maul defence and general graft point of view, allowing other like Samu and Courts to make perhaps more eye catching contributions. Gibson has been excellent on the maul defence and is great lineout option albeit to my knowledge not a caller?

We certainly need someone else to step up and fulfil that lineout 'nause' role both in terms of our own ball and also spoiling opposition. We've got some great personnel to get up in the air but someone needs to figure out when and where!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net