rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

StPo
Heart - 3 things
StPo (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 20:49
3 non-play related moments that made me think the heart is back in the club today.

Api applauding as he left the pitch.
Nafi joining in the singing of Wendy after returning to our half after (I think) the BP try.
Rob Horne shaking the hand of at least 30 fans stood in front of the tetleys after the final whistle.

All excellent signs in my opinion.

Saint Jericho
Re: Heart - 3 things
Saint Jericho (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 21:56
Great stuff. Smiles back on faces. The feel good factor is contagious.

Angus67
Angus67 (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 23:04
As my wife said to me "The team is back - it's brilliant"

MESSAGES->author
Saint.Kenneth (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 00:07
Campese similarly shaking hands, signing autographs and having his photo with the kids down in the corner of Churches and South stand and he seemed to be enjoying every second!

Stopsy
Stopsy (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 07:11
This is a bigger result than the team delivered, brilliant news, also great result in the game. Well done all

St Marcus
St Marcus (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 10:59
Good post StPo, positive signs. It may have - in a sense - been a dead rubber but the desire from players and supporters alike was very encouraging.

Not related to the post topic particularly but another moment I enjoyed was when Clancy blew for a Clermont knock-on/forward pass in front of Tetleys (after letting several Clermont forward passes go) and was cheered ironically at great length by the crowd - his face was a picture!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net