rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

MESSAGES->author
Ref Link
Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 12:35
Due to my own stupidity I managed to damage mine whilst trying to figure out how to change the battery (again stupidly left it on).
Anyway brother Tim explained how to change the battery after I had broken it. (Twist the badge side slightly)

Anyway I bought a new one and was still only £5 with a season ticket, wonderful value as most places charge between £10 and £15.

Just thought others may find the battery replacement information.
(Sm128)

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

[url=https:[www.justgiving.com], Please sponsor me here[/url]

Brackleysaint
Re: Ref Link
Brackleysaint (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 12:53
Good value I think at a fiver. Good to listen to the referee on the feed as you pick up more of the input from the other officials that you normally cant hear during TV coverage. Whilst some of Clancy's decisions may have been dubious, he made his instructions on what he expected clear to the players, including Woody mouthed of at him.

tboullem
Mobbs (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 17:55
Did anybody else find that theirs did not work for the first ten minutes or so against Gloucester ?

rugbymel
rugbymel (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 18:14
Mine didnít work at the beginning of the Glos game. I didnít check it again until the start of the 2nd half when it was working.

Saint Wilf
Saint Wilf (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 19:04
Quote:
Mobbs
Did anybody else find that theirs did not work for the first ten minutes or so against Gloucester ?

Ditto Gloucester game.

Also heard Mr Clancy order a cup of tea at half time yesterday!!

rugbymel
rugbymel (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 19:21
He asked for 2 sugars I think.

MESSAGES->author
Matthew (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 20:36
Wish we could have local radio coverage added as a given to one of the channels on the set. I think we only get Radio Northampton if the match isn't televised.

ACTUAL TRAINING FOOTAGE FROM
BEHIND THE SCENES AT SARACENS:
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/37800000/Scrooge-McDuck-gif-mickey-and-friends-37815657-245-188.gif

Grubber.
Doink (IP Logged)
15 January, 2018 12:31
Quote:
Matthew
Wish we could have local radio coverage added as a given to one of the channels on the set. I think we only get Radio Northampton if the match isn't televised.

If you hold down the two white buttons on the front of your ref link, it will switch to 'radio mode'. You can listen to any radio station you like, just use the white buttons to move up and down frequencies.

Hold them both down again to change back to ref/TV comms.

MESSAGES->author
Matthew (IP Logged)
15 January, 2018 16:35
Excellent! Thanks for that.

ACTUAL TRAINING FOOTAGE FROM
BEHIND THE SCENES AT SARACENS:
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/37800000/Scrooge-McDuck-gif-mickey-and-friends-37815657-245-188.gif

ThornbySaint
ThornbySaint (IP Logged)
15 January, 2018 20:01
Quote:
Doink
Quote:
Matthew

If you hold down the two white buttons on the front of your ref link, it will switch to 'radio mode'. You can listen to any radio station you like, just use the white buttons to move up and down frequencies.

Hold them both down again to change back to ref/TV comms.

Thanks Doink.

I seem to turn mine to the radio by accident then push buttons at random to get back to the refís mike so itís helpful to know what I should be doing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net