rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

MESSAGES->author
Morning All
Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 08:22
Clear and calm up 'ere.Looks like a dry and chilly FG for this evening.
Leisurely trip down today and tea at The "Famous home of the Carvery" at the Toby.
Hoping for a win so I can do something on my Birthday in March.
Come on You Saints!

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

rugbymel
Re: Morning All
rugbymel (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 08:55
Morning all. Beautiful sunny morning here in Warwickshire. I expect it will be a chilly one this evening. Looking forward to seeing our new number 7. Shopping this morning (Iím retired and wifeís working), meeting with a contractor this afternoon before he starts replacing my drive and then an early start to FG so that I can watch the teams warm up from the side of the pitch. COYS

tboullem
Mobbs (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 09:04
8000 would be my guess tonight...cold, AW,on TV etc...or will the Gaffney/Boyd feelgood factor have kicked in ?

GOD
Saintsby (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 09:34
Morning all bright sunny yet very chilly in NN13 this AM. We shall be at FG tonight having missed a couple due to 1) flu and 2) the arrival of grandson on the13/12 a famous victory to celebrate his birthday eh? Hoping for a good turnout and a W would be good. COYS

fair_weather_fan
fair_weather_fan (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 11:40
Going to be quite chilly at the ground tonight. I may even wear a hat.

Otherwise some excellent real ale and a hog roast will be the prelude to advising the officials as to the laws they have overlooked, as usual

ch saint
ch saint (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 11:41
Midday in the middle of Northampton, it's just clouded over so I expect it to be very cold tonight. Hopefully the warm feeling will come from an important victory, the boys really have a point to make.
Really looking forward to seeing HB come on and instantly make a mark.

Happywifehappylife
Happywifehappylife (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 11:55
Morning. Beautiful bright cold day here in Burnley. Not home until tomorrow so tíinternet for me

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net