rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

Nath-coys
4 saints in the U20's vs Wales.
Nath-coys (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 15:29
Grayson, Dingwall, Trinder keep their starting places.

Painter come on too the bench.

4 players in the U20's match day squad is a good output for the academy I woukd say, plus possibly Number 8 Devante for Scotland.

Let's hope they are progressed well in too the first team.

COYS.

Hakuna Tuala
Re: 4 saints in the U20's vs Wales.
Hakuna Tuala (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 16:39
Not seen much of Dingwall but heard Gaffney raving about him on The Saints Show a few weeks back, anyone able to shine more of a light?

Bench spot/ breaking through soon?

Nath-coys
Nath-coys (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 16:54
I've watched him quite a bit.

He is very very good. Big strong lad with some nice skills.

Not sure about 1st team yet though, shouldn't rush these things. He is a young U20, so needs more time too mature for the mans game. Got his first contract last year with the Academy, with a lad called Strachan who also is a very good player.

I do hope next season though that with respect to the AW competition the 1st team should be doing better and have the league to worry about, so we can blood more academy players in that competition.

HungryLikeTheWolf
HungryLikeTheWolf (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 17:02
I have very high hopes for Ehren, this is great news.

Nath-coys
Nath-coys (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 17:35
Good news indeed HLTW.

Grayson, Dingwall, Trinder, Painter, Devante, Furbank, Mitchell, moon, strachan.

High hopes for all these guys. With also a couple of guys down in the U18's.

TheGent
TheGent (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 18:23
Heard very good things about our young props, do we see them being drip fed into the 1st team in the next few seasons?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net