rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

MESSAGES->author
Bath team missing players
Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 19:33
Seems a good time to play them on Friday with their injuries and the England call ups.

It seems from their board that they will be 17 missing.

Harry available but doubt he will play.

I wonder if it will be a very similar selection to last week?

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

andysaint
Re: Bath team missing players
andysaint (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 19:44
I am looking forward to the game on Friday it will be good to get back to the league again. Save for Sarries, Saints have been in good form since Gaffney took over. Since Gloucester there have been 4 games? But none in the league. I am quietly confident of a win by 5.

Walks11
Walks11 (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 20:10
I would say we have Horne and Wood to come back into the squad from last week and maybe Harry too

St tub
St tub (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 21:35
Got to say the Atwood situation over there is v strange

Released on loan to Toulon for the rest of the season due to medical (his inference) mental health issues after a long lay off?? Into top 14 with the galacticos mid table and struggling??

Interesting times

LaurieK
LaurieK (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 21:35
Playing a weakened team will mean nothing, Chris, unless we perform at a good enough level.

MESSAGES->author
Robby Richmond (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 22:27
[www.bathchronicle.co.uk]
Some specifics.

It's a curious one about Atwood but it's worth remembering that if he doesn't appear for Bath this season his wages are removed from the cap. Bath in mucking players about shocker? Again? No! NO!

ballsout
ballsout (IP Logged)
08 February, 2018 01:22
Quote:
Chris Hoddle
Seems a good time to play them on Friday with their injuries and the England call ups.

We've had about 17 (give or take) players missing all season, it's nothing new. 21 guys out a few weeks ago.

BathMatt53
BathMatt53 (IP Logged)
08 February, 2018 17:57
Quote:
Robby Richmond
https://www.bathchronicle.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/bath-rugby-injury-updates-premiership-1180001
Some specifics.

It's a curious one about Atwood but it's worth remembering that if he doesn't appear for Bath this season his wages are removed from the cap. Bath in mucking players about shocker? Again? No! NO!

He requested it.

[www.bathchronicle.co.uk]

"Im really thankful to the club for understanding and agreeing to my request to take up this opportunity," he said.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net