rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

fair_weather_fan
Morning all
fair_weather_fan (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 08:09
Lots of rain overnight in NN6, if Bath got the same the rec might be a bit squishy, up your jumper lads might feature in the team talk.

Having to skip ths one but bon voyage to the saintly folk making the trip

LaurieK
Re: Morning all
LaurieK (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 08:21
Very wet overnight in Barf but a clear blue sky this morning. Hope it lasts. Could be a cold night at the Rec.

MESSAGES->author
Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 08:41
Morning all. A slow drive down during the day. Mrs H insists on the luxury of The Bath Spa hotel.
Hopefully a curry at the eastern eye before the game. Hoping for a point but the pitch may cost us that. Safe journey to all. Come on you saints!

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

tboullem
Mobbs (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 09:07
Sounds like a night for big ugly forwards and a longer stud. The side that keeps possession and doesn't drop the wet ball will take the honours.

When was the last time we played at the Rec in the early autumn or spring sunshine ?

fleetg
fleetg (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 09:10
Morning all
Also a leisurely drive today followed as usual by getting holed up in the boater around 5 for pre match lubrication.
Looking forward to this one and just have a feeling !
Safe travels all

Stevie Myler's right boot
09 February, 2018 10:38
Temperature due to only be a couple of degrees tonight but dry - I feel confident on this one (although tbh I felt we would get one back on Sarries so who knows) ;o)

COYS

ElySaint
ElySaint (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 15:35
Bright bit chilly down in Bath this afternoon. Looking forward to it, hope the lads can bring the intensity tonight. COYS

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net