rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

SuffolkSaint
Have Irish thrown in the towel?
SuffolkSaint (IP Logged)
01 March, 2018 23:21
[www.saracens.com]

As good as down? Chance to unload some of the wage bill and blood some youngsters maybe?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2018 23:22 by SuffolkSaint.

St.Sinner
Re: Have Irish thrown in the towel?
St.Sinner (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 08:09
Very surprised by that, what a peculiar move by Irish.

andysaint
andysaint (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 08:50
Bizarre but having only garnered one point out of us and sale the writing was on the wall even before they beat Worcester. Might as well help support players who may be looking for one last contract in the premiership before retirement

MESSAGES->author
Stockers (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 08:58
Injury cover for Callum Clark more likely.

SaintsMan87
SaintsMan87 (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 09:27
yeah Sarries losty clark and samoan john in a 20 min spell

Lamont4Saints
Lamont4Saints (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 08:08
But a loan mid season from one club to another is rather strange.

Longers
Longers (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 13:36
Mmmm?

Just remind me who I regularly see sitting alongside Nick Kennedy at Oirish week in week out?

Oh. That's right. Our friendly Mr Venter! Where was he previously?......

oldtoastersaint
oldtoastersaint (IP Logged)
05 March, 2018 13:25
Careful Longers,or like me you'll be surreptitiously removed for incipient subversion if you speculate on how a man can honestly serve two masters. That's apparently an illegitimate use of these columns, whether because inter-team loans are a common or an uncommon practice within the Premiership I have no idea. Actually I take it all back mods, he's probably serving just the one master, but let's not speculate what that may imply, as it is of no public interest whatsoever!

Sorry to have challenged the ethics committee I'm sure.OTS

Longers
Longers (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 14:47
Quote:
oldtoastersaint
Careful Longers,or like me you'll be surreptitiously removed for incipient subversion if you speculate on how a man can honestly serve two masters. That's apparently an illegitimate use of these columns, whether because inter-team loans are a common or an uncommon practice within the Premiership I have no idea. Actually I take it all back mods, he's probably serving just the one master, but let's not speculate what that may imply, as it is of no public interest whatsoever!
Sorry to have challenged the ethics committee I'm sure.OTS

(Sm102)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net