rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

Saint Ted
Morning all
Saint Ted (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 07:04
Good morning all!

A lot of snow here in Jimmies end (still here over a month after we were due to move!)

Can guarantee saints will do everything in their power to keep the match on, hopefully the decision isn’t taken out of their hands.

Word of advice though. For those that park on the streets, as it stands, the side streets are bad

The main roads aren’t too bad but not ideal

Safe travels to all

Saintlyg
Re: Morning all
Saintlyg (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 07:11
You just beat me Ted, by a second or two. Feel free to delete my Morning all thread.

Well it's not snowing here in Northampton but a couple of inches have fallen since yesterday evening. The temp is just below freezing at the moment but is expect to rise a little. If the game is on take extra care getting to FG.

Good on Saints trying to get the game on. It's gonna be cold though not as cold as it has been so wrap up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2018 07:15 by Saintlyg.

MESSAGES->author
Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 07:53
Morning all.
Not really any snow up ere, just a bit chilly. Will be setting off soon but already know my scheduled train is cancelled.
Hope its on and I hope the saints do well.
Safe travels to everyone.
Come on You Saints!

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

Newcastle under Lyme RUFC Shark
03 March, 2018 08:42
Sharks Fan here - good morning. We are coming down by car from Stoke this morning hopefully arriving at Northampton about 1. Are we best heading for club car parks? It’s says section D on your website on Edgar Mobbs Way???

First trip to FG - shame about the weather but we are determined not to let it spoil our day

MESSAGES->author
Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 08:46
If the car parks have been cleared then yes. I go down from Bolton on train is easier to park that way

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

Newcastle under Lyme RUFC Shark
03 March, 2018 08:48
Thanks Chris

fair_weather_fan
fair_weather_fan (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 09:29
We haven't had huge volumes of snow the problem has been drifts. So I would expect the car park which is flat and open to be fairly snow free. Up here in Sunny Brixworth parts of my garden are snow free and others have 2 foot drifts

fair_weather_fan
fair_weather_fan (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 09:29
We haven't had huge volumes of snow the problem has been drifts. So I would expect the car park which is flat and open to be fairly snow free. Up here in Sunny Brixworth parts of my garden are snow free and others have 2 foot drifts

Happywifehappylife
Happywifehappylife (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 10:46
Morning all. We’re going to walk from East Hunsbury. Big bags of chips on the way back

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net