rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

Saint Ted
Game on!
Saint Ted (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 08:22
Game is still on as it stands

They are appealing for help clear the stadium, if you can help, have a shovel and can get to the ground safely, report to the ticket office!

manxsaint
Re: Game on!
manxsaint (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 08:48
Well done everyone - good job done snow clearing! But for some of us not so steady on the legs as you younger chaps a 24-hour postponement would have seemed a better option - in our village, 7 miles from FG we still have 7 inches of snow - and no buses! Hate missing games - ah well, have to watch it on my bookmakers website!
COME ON YOU SAINTS!

tboullem
Mobbs (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 08:53
Fantastic effort by all concerned - maybe a 24 hr delay would have helped but decision made, hope we can get there in one piece - main roads seem ok.

Nagging feeling that we will get beaten in front of a small crowd.....COYS

Saintly Pursuit
Saintly Pursuit (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 08:57
Hopefully we will be able to get there but my usual parking place may not be useable. Can we pay at the gate at the Saints carpark?

MESSAGES->author
Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 09:01
No trains even worse on a Sunday. No snow here 150 miles away could have switched to A J Bell😇

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

twsaint
twsaint (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 09:03
i’m setting off early and aiming for the car park.

Saintly Pursuit
Saintly Pursuit (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 09:24
Good luck for a safe journey with minimal hold ups!

MESSAGES->author
Saint Robert (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 09:53
How come there was so much snow on the pitch even though it had been covered by the huge tent? Well done everyone involved in shifting that lot.

tedge
tedge (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 10:02
Quote:
Saint Robert
How come there was so much snow on the pitch even though it had been covered by the huge tent? Well done everyone involved in shifting that lot.

I think the snow is lying on top of a flattened tent. Clearing my own drive nearly finished me off this morning so I haven't got the puff to help out at FG but many thanks to those who do and I WILL be at the match come what may

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net