Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

Eds - Sponsored ads
St_Bart (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 23:03
I've noticed that sponsored ads have appeared inside two recent threads - I have enough problems with all of the ads peppering the mobile version of Sportsnetwork, but sponsored ads in the actual threads is too much.
Anyone else seeing these insidious ads on the desktop version?

Re: Eds - Sponsored ads
Duckonstilts (IP Logged)
09 March, 2018 09:10
I have seen one. It will definitely turn me off the site if i see too many more.

09 March, 2018 09:30
I thought these had been appearing for some while, usually after the third post down.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2018 09:31 by Dumpling (all statements in my opinion only).

manxsaint (IP Logged)
09 March, 2018 09:34
Not seen any ads - but I use Adblocker Plus on my browser, so wouldn't expect to!
I would recommend installing this if you find ads too intrusive.

BrianB (IP Logged)
09 March, 2018 09:49
And there it is 3rd message down.smiling smiley

Saint Ted
Saint Ted (IP Logged)
09 March, 2018 09:58
Itís been happening for a while, emailed SN, got nothing back, it seems to be a growing trend on forums for adds to appear after the first couple of replies to a thread.

Iím also using Adblocker which stops it appearing

SaintGinge (IP Logged)
09 March, 2018 10:04

Recommend this!

Stockers (IP Logged)
09 March, 2018 10:06
Or use Brave as your browser. It's brilliant at killing adverts.

Brave New World

BrianB (IP Logged)
15 March, 2018 09:43
Manx & St Ted do you mean adblock?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing