Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

Lawes Injured
alwayshopeful (IP Logged)
13 March, 2018 10:52
Saw on the bbc, Lawes is definately out for the Ireland game...

"Armand was drafted in on Sunday, when Courtney Lawes and Nathan Hughes were ruled out of the match at Twickenham."

Hope its not too serious.

Also no update on Dylan.. England missed him on Saturday i think!

Re: Lawes Injured
Walks11 (IP Logged)
13 March, 2018 10:57
My guess would be not too bad as he was able to finish the game

riverlodge (IP Logged)
13 March, 2018 11:13
If Courtney gets an enforced rest its no bad thing the amount of game time he has had over 24 months

Ady32 (IP Logged)
13 March, 2018 11:35
The times reported a knee in jury sustained around the 74th minute, so hopefully not too bad.

SuffolkSaint (IP Logged)
13 March, 2018 13:33
I recall seeing the incident - it was on the French 5m line and he was hit awkwardly on the ground.

It was one of those 'Bambi' sort of knee injuries, foot stayed planted but impact with outside of knee pushing inwards. My uneducated guess would be some kind of damage to the lateral ligaments that run on the outside of the knee or an overstretching of the interior ones.

Hope its not too serious.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/03/2018 13:34 by SuffolkSaint.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing