rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

MESSAGES->author
Jamie misses out to Gonava
Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
17 May, 2018 07:09
Jamie Gibson misses out to Newcastle Gonava for player of the year.
Newcastle gained a double with Dean Richards becoming coach of the year
[www.bbc.co.uk]

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

Nath-coys
Re: Jamie misses out to Gonava
Nath-coys (IP Logged)
17 May, 2018 07:13
Can't be too many arguements Goneva has been fantastic.
Incredible player.

Well played Jamie, enjoy a good rest before pre season.

MESSAGES->author
SaintMaul (IP Logged)
17 May, 2018 07:51
Goneva and Richards fully deserved. It's great to see a team usually nearer the bottom make top 4.

When Goneva signed for Newcastle I remember thinking why didn't we sign him and Tigers were crazy not to keep him. There are only so many game changers and he is one of them.

Jamie can be really proud of being nominated. He's one of the rocks we can build a new team around.

MESSAGES->author
shendy (IP Logged)
17 May, 2018 08:01
Hats off to Richards - a shoe-in for the award in my view.

rugbymel
rugbymel (IP Logged)
17 May, 2018 08:10
Canít argue with those choices. Goneva and Richards have been fantastic. Well done Jamie for the nomination, one of the few highlights in a poorly performing team. Interesting that two of the nominees were EQP back row players, neither of whom was selected by Eddie J. With a Saints hat on it means a good rest for Jamie and hopefully he will be ready to hit the ground running next season.

St Saltaire
St Saltaire (IP Logged)
17 May, 2018 18:29
Well done Falcons! Congratulations too to Jamie G. A great season in a struggling team but no shame in being runner up to Goneva who has had a sublime season.

Saint Stokey
Saint Stokey (IP Logged)
18 May, 2018 13:38
i echo the sentiments about Goneva's great season. But its a lot easier to shine when you're crossing the try line 13 times ( i think)

Jamie should be very proud of his achievement and hopefully, under the guidance of Boyd and the new coaching team, he can go one step further and get his own little spot in the HQ Home dressing room... He's already earned it IMHO

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net