rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

Harpole Saint
Sat 11th
Harpole Saint (IP Logged)
08 August, 2018 11:15
The game on Saturday albeit a friendly I am looking forward to seeing how the team lines up for the first game of the season.
Personally I'm keen to Biggar and Corbus go.
Who is going in the back-row & who is playing at fullback.
Anyone got any expectations for the weekend or does a warm up game against the spreys not quite cut it?

MESSAGES->author
Re: Sat 11th
Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
08 August, 2018 11:34
I would think it will involve at least 30 players all of whom will get a run out. Would expect it is a run out to see how scrums and lineouts go against some form of oppo who dont know the calls.
Probably a bit of blowing out the cobwebs working upto the Glasgow game where you may see a few more of the moves?

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

MESSAGES->author
higgy365 (IP Logged)
08 August, 2018 15:57
I imagine you are right, Chris. And always wise to remember that, be they good or be they bad, we shouldn’t read too much into preseason results.

ancient mariner
ancient mariner (IP Logged)
09 August, 2018 11:15
Will Radio Northampton be brodcasting the game?

MESSAGES->author
Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
09 August, 2018 11:21
no see "coverage" thread

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

ancient mariner
ancient mariner (IP Logged)
09 August, 2018 15:44
Thanks, Chris, I had missed Graham's response. It's a shame, but I assume we can follow what's happening on the usual Twitter feed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net