rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Unofficial Northampton Saints Supporters' Message Board

MESSAGES->author
Morning All!
Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
22 September, 2018 07:12
Looks like the game will be played in very wet conditions today.
a Drive down and a long weekend in Bath for me.

Hopeful we will get something out of the game today.

Safe travels to all those going.
Come on You Saints!

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

Hantsaintsrus4
Re: Morning All!
Hantsaintsrus4 (IP Logged)
22 September, 2018 08:37
Lunch in the usual restaraunt starts at 11, only Saint with 5 Bath types, could be a long journey home. COYS!

herbie85
herbie85 (IP Logged)
22 September, 2018 10:14
Interesting game today and difficult to call. Have backed us on a handicap with a +5.5. Hopefully the conditions aren't atrocious so we can look to continue playing with some positivity. COYS

herbie85
herbie85 (IP Logged)
22 September, 2018 10:16
Although just checked the BBC website and the weather indeed looks pretty filthy!

St Marcus
St Marcus (IP Logged)
22 September, 2018 10:17
Morning all. Looks like a soaking is in store for those of us travelling - all worthwhile of course if we win. I think it'll be very tight - Biggar's kicking and game control could be crucial.
COYS!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net