tedge
We'll Field a Decent Team in France
tedge (IP Logged)
10 January, 2019 13:32

MESSAGES->author
Re: We'll Field a Decent Team in France
Abington Adam (IP Logged)
10 January, 2019 15:45
There's no harm in doing so with a chance to rest players against Timisoara the following week. It may be a good chance to gauge what progress we've made since they gave us a thrashing at home.

COME ON YOU SAINTS!
Church's Stand season ticket holder
EMRU Referee

BrianB
BrianB (IP Logged)
10 January, 2019 16:18
It feels like he's not saying.....but it won't be full strength. I dont have a problem with that.

Saint For Life
Saint For Life (IP Logged)
10 January, 2019 16:39
Not sure it will matter what team we put out re the match result or provide any indication of general progress. We and probably any team in the Northern hemisphere (Leinster and Sarries excluded ) would almost certainly get a 30 point plus drubbing away to this years form side. They are averaging home and away over 30 points a match in Top 14 this year , stuffing other top French sides at home , positive points difference massive in their league , and scoring tryís for fun. As a team we are making good progress - however at present we are miles away from where CF are and in my view a David vís Goliath performance will be required to keep the points difference to less than 15 . My head tells me that they will unfortunately blow us away .Fingers crossed that I am wrong and more importantly in my mind just hope we have no injuries.

tboullem
Houghton Saint (IP Logged)
10 January, 2019 18:05
We probably will get well beaten but then again...Biarritz, Ulster, Leinster all come to mind !

Cuddlez
Cuddlez (IP Logged)
10 January, 2019 22:05
CB will possibly stick pretty close to selecting a side similar to last week .....

Remy63
Remy63 (IP Logged)
11 January, 2019 10:04
Clermont's team should look like this :

Falgoux - Kayser - Zirakashvili
Vahaamahina - Jedraziak
Cancoriet - Yato - Iturria

Parra - Lopez

Grosso - Fofana - Moala - Penaud

Betham

Substitutes : Uhila - Ulugia - Falatea - Timani - Chouly - Laidlaw - Nanai-Williams - Lamerat

twsaint
twsaint (IP Logged)
11 January, 2019 11:42
Very strong Clermont team. Timani in for Jedraziak with van der Merwe on the bench. Fernandez for Nanai-Williams.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net