tedge
Ref for Sunday's Final
tedge (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 10:16

St Marcus
Re: Ref for Sunday's Final
St Marcus (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 10:38
Oh dear. What have we done to deserve this!?

ramseysaint
ramseysaint (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 10:39
Personally I would have liked to see a female referee. This competition is supposed to be about development and the final could have been a good way to promote equality.

MESSAGES->author
Abington Adam (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 10:39
I'm not a fan, but we seem to be on the right side of results when he's in charge.

COME ON YOU SAINTS!
Church's Stand season ticket holder
EMRU Referee

Walks11
Walks11 (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 11:04
No idea at scrum time so no doubt he will have made his mind up before the start that any problems in that area will be all Saints fault

MESSAGES->author
Saint Robert (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 12:13
Quote:
Walks11
No idea at scrum time so no doubt he will have made his mind up before the start that any problems in that area will be all Saints fault

He will most likely be right!!

MESSAGES->author
Stockers (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 15:00
Well at least we won’t have Wavey Davey chipping in from the telly van.

tboullem
Houghton Saint (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 15:22
TMO will be busy.......

JohnI
JohnI (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 22:23
Quote:
ramseysaint
Personally I would have liked to see a female referee. This competition is supposed to be about development and the final could have been a good way to promote equality.

Actually I have to agree since every female referee I have seen so far taking charge of a senior game have been decisive and refereed the game very well.

Dragonboy
Dragonboy (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 23:25
Quote:
JohnI
Quote:
ramseysaint

Actually I have to agree since every female referee I have seen so far taking charge of a senior game have been decisive and refereed the game very well.
Totally agree John. If this is targeted as a development competition why not be consistent and appoint a developing referee whether male or female. Not an established Premiership referee - irrespective of his experience or not. A missed trick by RFU here.

tboullem
Houghton Saint (IP Logged)
14 March, 2019 09:13
Quote:
ramseysaint

+ 1

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net