tedge
Matt Worley
tedge (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 14:34

Saintfanharry
Re: Matt Worley
Saintfanh (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 15:07
That's a shame, seemed like another person with a lot of potential and bags of pace.

tboullem
Houghton Saint (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 15:22
Bizarre decision, looked good to me.

Saintly Pursuit
Saintly Pursuit (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 15:27
I wish him well wherever he ends up. He is probably a little unfortunate to be up against a number of academy graduates who are shaping up to be excellent players and maybe he is just being eclipsed by them.

MESSAGES->author
higgy365 (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 16:26
Iíd pretty much forgotten he arrived so not distressed by his leaving. Good luck to him at Bedford.

With news of him and Barrow leaving in quick succession I guess this is a useful reminder that this isnít Boyds squad yet, and perfectly competent players signed by the previous regime may be released as Boyd makes his mark.

Saint For Life
Saint For Life (IP Logged)
13 March, 2019 23:37
Was signed by current regime in late May - probably a bit of a punt and no idea just how well existing academy players would performh(The only people who have seen him every day in training etc and how he has competed against other squad members is the current coaching squad - I would suggest that only they are in a position to determine wether he should stay or go .

sainttim
Saint Tim (IP Logged)
14 March, 2019 10:10
Also perhaps they have some sort of first refusal should he move on from Blues?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net