[www.bbc.co.uk]

Walks11
Walks11
19 April, 2019 14:50
France apparently.. Iím not a big fan

shiversaint
shiversaint
19 April, 2019 15:29
33 games in 3 years for Worcester. Very poor value for money. Comments elsewhere that he never really blended in with the squad culture.

Duckonstilts
Duckonstilts
19 April, 2019 19:17
For years Worcester have spent big one one or two players rather than on the whole squad. Imo you build a team first then add stardust. No huge loss imo. Good player of course

Former Hollywood Saint
Former Hollywood Saint
19 April, 2019 21:48
Looking at that list of players going for Worcester if they managed to survive this season, it would be very very difficult to pick anyone but them next year.

I'd be really worried if I was a Wuss fan.

FHS

The Incredible Shug
The Incredible Shug
20 April, 2019 13:37
Quote:
Former Hollywood Saint
Looking at that list of players going for Worcester if they managed to survive this season, it would be very very difficult to pick anyone but them next year.
I'd be really worried if I was a Wuss fan.
They really need to keep hold of Hougaard and Weir. Singleton's probably off to Sarries, and Heem's already going, while Potgieter and Olivier are retiring.

ajack
ajack
20 April, 2019 19:56
If he can stay fit it is hard to think who wouldn't want him, not sure how many could afford him.

Stevie Myler's right boot
Stevie Myler's right boot
23 April, 2019 18:33
Quote:
shiversaint
33 games in 3 years for Worcester. Very poor value for money. Comments elsewhere that he never really blended in with the squad culture.
Dylan only played 30 in same period
Just saying

MESSAGES->author
Matthew
23 April, 2019 21:20
Final sentence from Shiversaint most definitely doesn't apply in Dylan's case regardless of anyone's views on the second.

ACTUAL TRAINING FOOTAGE FROM
BEHIND THE SCENES AT SARACENS:
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/37800000/Scrooge-McDuck-gif-mickey-and-friends-37815657-245-188.gif

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net