Discussion started by Wilson Pickett (IP Logged), 15 May, 2019 05:14
HungryLikeTheWolf
Wilson Pickett
15 May, 2019 05:14
Rain rain rain by the looks of it

Tricky to work out whether this helps or not

Positive:

Good for Dan and Cobus kicking game

Exeter are a possession side, expect some turnovers, spillages etc?

Negative:

We are a fast attacking side

Exeter very big up front

MESSAGES->author
SaintMaul
15 May, 2019 07:18
Rain invariably favours the home side

Plus it makes it more about the size of the pack where Exeter have the advantage IMHO

MESSAGES->author
Chris Hoddle
15 May, 2019 08:02
Met office doesn't paint quite such a bleak picture.
[www.metoffice.gov.uk]

But what ever happens we will just have to play better than Exeter in those same conditions.
(Sm128)

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

HungryLikeTheWolf
Wilson Pickett
15 May, 2019 10:17
thanks Chris, it has literally changed in a few hours - ‘‘twas ever thus

Ady32
Ady32
15 May, 2019 12:52
Can’t see any mention of wind speed. But I’m sure that will play a big part. Sandy Park is perched up high so there’s always some variation in wind speed and direction that means kicking us very important.

HungryLikeTheWolf
Wilson Pickett
15 May, 2019 13:26
good point, less chance than usual to score 5m pushover tries. Take the points boys.

mayhem
mayhem
15 May, 2019 19:31
Out in Tenerife at the moment, forecast for Saturday is 76 and sunny, tough job but someone has to do it!!! However....
Please keep me and everyone else out side commentary updated on score as all lawn fairy fans out here, don't know what rugby is!

Duckonstilts
Duckonstilts
15 May, 2019 20:09
A lot of the bars out there have dodgy tv boxes if you fancy drinking a Dorada and watching the game.

mayhem
mayhem
15 May, 2019 22:05
Thanks duck, no problem with the Dorada at 1Euro a pint, but finding a bar showing it may be tougher

GrandpaL
GrandpaL
15 May, 2019 22:28
[bt.custhelp.com]

If you have a BT Sport subscription and the BT Sport app you should be able to watch anywhere in the EU.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net