Latest News:
<

Saints Supporters' Liaison Group messages

SSC

MESSAGES->author
Topic for next meeting - associate membership
shendy (IP Logged)
05 December, 2014 13:38
I realised recently that I'd not had anything through regarding the renewal of my Associate membership. I asked the club, and apparently it's been dropped because there is negligible benefit to being one.
Personally, the biggest benefit we used to get was being able to buy tickets before the general public. As I see it now, we have to wait until tickets go on general sale and hope for the bets - for a game like the home Tigers match, that sold out before they went on general sale, meaning I would have had no chance to get a ticket. It seems a shame that there's nothing between an ST and Joe Public for long-term fans for whom a season ticket is not a viable option.

I never really understood why the scheme changed so much last year, given that it didn't seem to be particularly broken.

Can you follow up on the reasoning?
It's also a shame to break the sequence of year badges that I'd accumulated!

Thanks

Simon

There ain't no Sanity Clause

MESSAGES->author
Re: Topic for next meeting - associate membership
smurfomatic (IP Logged)
17 January, 2015 18:32
Will do shendy, I started out as an associate member while at uni as I couldn't get back for all the games but still wanted to get tickets for the "big matches".

Photo Gallery

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net