very amusingly here profile seems to have disappeared from facebook. wonder why....
however amongst her many other social media profiles I have managed to find out what she is doing at 'the sharks':
- Managing the club’s social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest
- Submitting and managing marketing briefs with 3rd party agencies
- Creating creative briefs and liaising with the club’s design agency, to create all promotional artwork for every department within the club
- Managing all content that is published on the website. This includes, content creation, editing and uploading content through the CMS
- Working with a new website provider, to build and design a brand new website for the club.
- Website migration. Migrating all content from the Sale Sharks their previous website to their current one
whats amusing is its usually the not so savvy players who get caned for saying something on a personal profile which they shouldn't. The person who's job it is to run this should probably release that by slagging off the clubs fans she might be in a bit of trouble??
the brightside is dimes can probably do her job better than her, therefore we all know what dimes solution in that instance is don't we?? although we may bring in a consultant for a few months as well.
F**kwits esp if you consider JE's redundancy and the fact he was universally liked and respected by the clubs fans.
You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment.
We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals.
We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards.
If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing