rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Upgraded from whingers to f***wits <sigh>
Posted by: emerging shark
Date: 21/12/2012 18:25
Trying to put of bit of balance to this discussion, it appears to me to be a young ( i don't know her) girl who in a moment of pique posted this on a site she thought would only be seen by friends.
I really don't mind being called a f...wit as I have been called that on numerous ocassions (not all the time though).
I cant find the word in the dictionary but the nearest I can find is A "@#$%&" is a person who has
consistently failed to obtain any degree of 'clue'.

Now this I do object to...
I'm also wary of people who come on these boards for the first time on a certain subject.. you know who are on this one!
I always appreciate Swanny's input as he knows, but why the need to put in the message 'end of October'? as if that has some significance.
I'm sure Holly regrets what she posted and reads these boards. I would have more respect if she had the balls to come on here and apologise herself... Won't happen though..

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net