rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Upgraded from whingers to f***wits <sigh>
Posted by: IanMason
Date: 22/12/2012 02:44
Dear SALE fans,

I am a long time reader, first time poster on this messageboard.

I am a 20 year student from Sale.

My love affair with Sale started just before Dave Baldwins testemonial when I was a young kipper when my old man and his pals from the pub use to take me.

I have stopped watching Sale over recent years due to being in Sheffield but also because at a game at Edgeley Park I was asked to move by a steward due to my chanting for the team. I have never made a racial, homophobic or abusive chant or shout in my life and was moved for as the steward said 'being too loud' My old man still watches Sale week in week out and keeps me up to date including today when he told me this issue.

It seems the club is in disarray hearing my old man speak about potentially not renewing his season ticket after 14 years hit home hard. I know there are people that have been watching Sale for longer and have spent tens of thousands of pounds on them just to be called a f***wit that will follow them on still and to them I applaud you.

I am back for the crimbo hols and despite being first time poster I'm sure if most of you saw me you would recognise me from the Jim Birtles stand at heywood road and the stand opposite the tunnel at edgeley, I use to make up chants such as 'sale army' etc and enjoyed so much being part of the community at the club and am really excited to watch Sale again.

Now onto why I am here posting.This woman should not have done what she did, her comeuppance will be that she will struggle to ever get a job in her respective field again, shes not apologised Swanny has done it for her to be honest I dont give two hoots about her either. I worked abroad as a PR for a number of months and would not dream about speaking about the customer in a negative way to anybody.

Here is what I was thinking, I will be attending the Worcester game on Friday and would potentially do song sheets in the south stand if people were willing to join in. A few ideas are 'stand up if you're a sale f***wit' 'f***wit till i die im a f***wit till i die i know i am im sure i am etc' I do not enjoy swearing and thus is why I have put it up for serious debate on here before I do anything. If anyone would seriously like to discuss it then please get me on my email address. This attention brought would surely get the likes of Kennedy and Dimes thinking realistically about what they are doing with the club. They have made John Everton and Angie two Sale fans may I add redundant yet someone who has no feelings will never go beyond the call of duty for sale is still in a job after calling us f***wits, no doesn't make sense that one. I am not trying to get the woman sacked by my plans I just want the club to have the right outlook, and I'm sure it would create an OUTSTANDING atmosphere.

If things do not change feel free to join myself and my old man to watch our local team Sale FC play at Heywood RD.

Just thought I would get your views because as a media savvy PR I do not want to jump into something that may upset a lot of people. Thankyou for taking the time to read and like I said any serious questions for and against my proposal do not fear to contact me on ianbillmason@gmail.com

Yours gratefully,

Sale Customer,

Ian Mason

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net