rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Team v Quins 06/10/2017
Posted by: ian stanworth
Date: 06/10/2017 20:58
Guru Kelly jokes aside we really do have a psychological issue with away games. 7 wins out of the last 36 away in the league (3 of those were against the team that was eventually relegated) and 1 in the last 14 and regularly shipping 40+ points. That really is unacceptable on any level

For 20 mins in that 2nd half we switched on, played like a professional rugby team and did well. For the other 60 mins we were just a shambles. Dumb, brainless rugby, inexcusable mistakes, dreadful defensive set up, no line speed in defence, no bite or spark in attack. We don't learn from mistakes and we don't make good decisions under pressure or even not under pressure.

As happy and positive as I was last week I'm equally dismayed and unhappy this week. Forget top 6, its lower table mediocrity for this side even with the quality additions unless something radically changes in out approach and attitude to away games

And just one other thing, what was O'Conner doing on the bench. If he's fit then play him from the start and take him off after 50 or 60 if necessary. No pint bringing him n when the game is gone

I'm really annoyed and frustrated. I so desperately want Sale to do well, or even just not be crap, but we just @#$%& it up ourselves so often

Rant over

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net