Latest news:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Swanny
Posted by: peterding
Date: 11/09/2018 08:50
Why not merely "insecure" Daveaitch?

Having sold my Veterinary Practice and retired over a year ago I have tended to stay away with only the very occasional visit. This despite my ex-staff clearly wanting to see me more often as we were very close-knit (so partly it would be to voice their gripes and frustrations etc). It just seems wrong to pop-in more regularly as it could undermine the new owners. I still own the building so once a quarter seems about right.

I still care passionately about my nurse team and the Practice I founded and ran for over 20 years, so although it's very difficult, it's for the best all round.
I know Swanny felt similarly passionate about his role at Sale Sharks.

IMHO it really is like a divorce after such a long time and in Sale Shark's/Swanny's case perhaps it was an acrimonious one given the lack of "goodbyes". In such circumstances it's perfectly understandable for it to take a while before normal civil relationships are re-established.
Not knowing the full details we shouldn't apportion "blame".
"Blame Cultures" are just wrong.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net