rugbyunion
Latest News:

Opinions expressed on this message board are solely those of the individual author. No endorsement of such opinions by the editors, Sportnetwork or Sale Sharks can or should be inferred.

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Connacht v Sale commentary : Saturday, 12th January 2019 at 3:00pm.
Posted by: iBozz
Date: 09/01/2019 14:24
Galway Bay FM say that they are carrying live commentary of the game on Saturday:

Quote:
We will be carrying live commentary of Connacht v Sale in the European Challenge Cup on Saturday afternoon from 3pm.

Go to their website, click the menu and select Listen Now or go direct to their radio player. You will be presented with an advertisement for something or other but can just close it and the live stream should then start. If those fail, try here.

I am assuming that “rights restrictions” won’t apply and that the commentary will be available in the UK. If it isn’t then go via a VPN which has servers in Ireland.

A later email states:

Quote:
As far as I know it is available World Wide

For those going to Galway who may wish to listen to the commentary on air whilst at the game they broadcast on 95.8FM (Galway City), 96.8FM (County Galway), 97.2FM (Gort) and 97.4FM (East Galway and West County Galway).

Many thanks for the advice from John Mulligan at the Sports Department of Galway Bay FM, much more helpful than when I have contacted the BBC with similar queries in the past!

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net