rugbyunion
Latest News:

Next Game: AP Home v Worcester Warriors Sunday September 23rd ko 3.00pm not live on TV
Game After: AP Home v Sale Sharks Sunday September 30th ko 3.00pm live on BT

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Tigers v Sale Sharks AP Match Preview
Posted by: Tigger too
Date: 02/02/2016 14:53
Quote:
Stopsy
Thanks Chris, Sale will be at their belligerent best I suspect after 6 wins on the bounce?
There seems to be a deep hostility to Leicester from Sale as a club, I hope the curate's egg will be enough.

Stropsy....I wonder why there is a deep hostility towards Tigers....mmmmm

Quote...
Having conceded a penalty try to London Irish the portents for the Sale pack when opposing Tigers at Welford Road must be filling Steve Diamond with trepidation – I only hope we don’t see a repeat of that disgraceful episode a few years back when they refused to scrummage and the referee let them get away with it. One bright spot is that they had Greg Garner last week so that lengthens the odds on this week’s encounter being ruined.

Get over it!

Great article ruined some what by the above....used to love coming to Welford Road but not been for a while..and not die to not winning! I persevered at Kingsholm for years and then two come along at once!....hope it is a good game and the right team win...Sale winking smiley

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net