Latest News:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Teams not Up
Posted by: Old Fat Prop
Date: 21/03/2012 07:19
Blind support? Where has that got the STHs this season? The club snaffle the cash in exchange for a monotonously downbeat, seemingly confused product on the pitch. I gave up my ST 5 years ago but always, always felt a tad envious of those that still awaited the envelope comeing through the letterbox and the anticipation of a new season to look forward to. Even last summer, as much as I thought SIM would be a disaster for Bath I was more than happy with the idea of being proven so so wrong I'd be marching up and down along side the river on matchday with a sandwich board to broadcast my stupidity.
I look desperately for tangible positives, I'm naturally an optimist - but I'm increasingly thinking I'm much better off well away from it all. The 3 times I've seen them live this has left me feeling seriously short changed.
Is it time to call it a day and look for another option to spend time and money on in exchange for honest endeavour and effort?

Damn it all!

I hate agreeing with bod but he is spot on...the blind support for the employees of Bath Rugby is not productive.

Malaize on the pitch should create a malaize in the stands.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing