rugbyunion
Latest News:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Coaches for next season
Posted by: FairShout
Date: 08/05/2012 19:38
Couple of good posts correctly saying why 2.5 coaches this year and double to 5 next year...but its now next season Im absolutely thrilled about and I cant wait

On my walk home tonight I stood at the gates to the Rec, looked in and imagined Senor Gold and his coaches on the touchline, in the stand and us 28-0 up against Gloucester and that before half time

Im delighted that Brad is staying and as promised by NB, will be an integral part of the coaching set up ....and WOW what a set up. Im pleased that Marshie got it wrong on this rare occasion and Booth has joined the impressive Gold. Ford has a lot to prove and under this regime he has that opportunity to show us and the Rugby World how good a coach he is. Getting Hats might prove to be the greatest coup of the lot. His reputation amongst the Irish backroom and faithful is of a quality bloke who knows his rugby and knows and FORWARD PLAY.

NB/BC need to make sure that the coaches, players and fans understand the reporting structure. Already in various parts of the media, commentators are giving differing titles and roles to the coaches. Surely its best for the club to make it VERY CLEAR as to who does what

NB...no need to travel to Silverstone to view stands with covering...the sun shines on the righteous and with this lot weve got a real chance of making MASSIVE improvement next year...its not going to rain on our parade.

The bottom line is, this lot can make a difference, This lot can improve the skill sets of our players. This lot can deliver. This lot will not suffer fools gladly...and thats no bad thing

Welcome to our great club and our great traditions. I cant wait until the pre season friendlies against I think, London Welsh, Cardiff and Swansea....

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net