rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: New Signings
Posted by: quanco
Date: 11/07/2017 20:20
I respect Ben Teo. I think he plays a tremendous role as an impact sub for Eng and I think he played phenomenally during the Lions tour.

He brings exactly the right sort of qualities we're looking for in a centre - fast running ball carrier with decent hands and an offloading ability. But, do I think he is the right person for Bath? Categorically, N-O!

I want to put it out there and say I had a lot more respect for Sam Bur (I won't say the rest of his name in fear of opening old wounds) than many other people on this board. But making an offer to Sam's old league teammate, who crossed over to union at the same time as Sam, is not taking us in the same direction we have been going in since the departure of Mike Ford.

Since Mike Ford left, there has been a noticeable decision to step away from anyone and anything involved with rugby league both throughout the club, as supporters and across this board - and that is likely for the best.

Again, I will reiterate that I believe Ben Teo is an excellent player. But the former South Sydney Rabbitoh is best left off of our team sheet IMO. He has transitioned very well, unlike SB. But I think a lot of people have forgotten Teo's relationship to SB and rugby league as whole.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net