rugbyunion
Latest News:

The COML Message Board

The place for discussion, debate and nonsense about Bath Rugby.

Join our new Facebook Group today!

New visitors please read the house rules before posting

Test your prognostications at our Prediction League

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: England v Argentina
Posted by: BathMatt53
Date: 13/11/2017 19:54
Quote:
Barnetsarrie12
The defensive part of his game is already solid, tackling especially, he reminded me of Dan Lydiate in the way he played on saturday, destructive tackler but not much else, you can't have that and Robshaw in the same backrow as again it puts a lot of pressure on Hughes or Billy to do everything ball carrying wise.

60 Welsh cap & British Lion Dan Lydiate?

We don't really know what instructions Underhill was given (just concentrate on the defensive side?). However, certainly the Curry twins offer more of an all-round game, I am a massive fan of those young lads.

Underhill will never have the attacking skills of Tipuric - I can't think of too many in the NH who have (Croft?). Training with Flouw every day certainly won't do him any harm at the breakdown, his top heavy body shape is more similar to Pocock than bottom heavy O'Brien.

He will hopefully be a star for Bath and England for a long time to come and at just 21 its all ahead of him.

In relation to the 10/12 I wouldn't be averse to giving Farrell/Losowski a go either and agree that Care looks so much sharper at 9 than Youngs at the moment.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net