rugbyunion
Latest News:
Come On You Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Wynand
Posted by: kceWarrior
Date: 06/10/2017 10:00
(IMHO) I just think it looks like we've spent a lot of time structuring our defense and very little looking at our attacking structures.

We have a B&I Lion in our back line for goodness sake. Opposition players will focus on Te'o and you always see 2/3 players closing him down - This makes space outside if players are looking for the offload (considering he is very good at making offloads). Unfortunately so far, the player on his shoulder always seems to be a front row forward and not an Adams/Humphreys/Willison who are going to burst away.

It's also important for us to have much faster ball. It's useless giving the ball to Te'o if he's getting hit as soon as he has possession - He needs early ball and space to run into the defenders, he is great at stepping off his left and beating the first man.

I know it looks like i'm "fan-boying" Ben here. I'm not, I agree he hasn't been influential this season except for the Glos game. But I really don't think we're utilizing his skills at all and it is such a waste of a pretty unique player in this league.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net