rugbyunion
Latest News:
We are The Warriors! The Mighty Worcester Warriors!

This message board is for all things Warriors' and Rugby.
When posting please be aware that posts may be read by youngsters and respect other posters.
Click Here for the Message Board Rules

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Dear oh dear
Posted by: falconsfan07
Date: 07/04/2018 10:51
Quote:
KenDoddsDadsDogsDead
Quote:
falconsfan07
Whatís worries me more are people like you who think that someone is chatting rubbish because they have a different opinion to yours..

This is absurd.

Everyone has a right to an opinion, but that doesn't mean it isn't complete and utter bllx. Just my opinion, which I don't mind if you think is rubbish, although you won't judging by the above.

Nope I donít, You make a valid point. I think ISIS views are bllx, I think that Adolf hitlers views where bllx. I think that Sierra Leoneís laws are bllx. But that doesnít mean all the peoples views are.

A lot of the island boys have a Christian faith and I can almost guarantee you that they would support Israel on this matter, probably even a few lads at your club... but that doesnít mean theyíre all homophobic, itís just how they are raised, they are taught to love god and live their life through the bible. A lot of them send money home to their families and are extremely nice guys. Just like Israel probably is, probably family first like everyone. Itís just how he was raised. I respect that and love that about the island boys.

The islanders come from a whole different culture to ours as well and they live their life through god so I donít think itís homophobic; tuilagi brother is a cross dresser. Itís legal to be so in Samoa and isnít frowned upon at all. He may have the same views as Folou but he supports his brother with money when he needs it.

And of course he is a pro rugby player and should be a role model to every young player out there and as posted before I donít agree with what he said. But I donít think itís homophobic. Just my views.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net