Latest News:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Posted by: Kennyroberts
Date: 18/02/2012 19:51
95% of people on RL grounds don't recognise one referee from another, unless they have seen them on tv in Super League where their profile is as high as the players. The other 5% are very interested to who know is officiating their team. As a big fan of amateur RL I watch a lot of referees come through the system and I find it just as interesting to see how they develop as I do the players. Peter Brook is a good ref and a nice bloke. That Curzon guy is a bit dodgy though!! Keep posting the officials Andy. Some of us appreciate it.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing

Who is online?

Total users online:  

Most users online:  

Users on this site:  

Where are they?