rugbyunion
Latest News:
THIS IS A SOUTH WALES SCORPIONS RLFC FANS FORUM. The message board and the website are not connected to the club and the views expressed are those of the individual fans.

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

halifax game - message from Phil Davies
Posted by: phil davies
Date: 29/03/2012 06:04
firstly i would like to apologize to all our supporters who feel it was the wrong decision to move this fixture
i am also gutted that this game can not be played at the gnoll and the decision to give up home advantage was not taken lightly
there are a lot of factors as to why the gnoll could not be used and to be fair to the owners they have tried thier best to move fixtures to accomadate us but this was proving difficult and to be fair to all a decision had to be made to give people time to make arrangements
we also looked at an alternative venue and felt that this would reflect on the gate and home advantage of the gnoll was lost anyway
we felt the only sensible decision was to take it to halifax and for our supporters who wish to make the trip get a bus free of charge if we can fill two busses then i will gladly pay for both
i hope this explains our situation and should any supporter want a fuller explanation come and see me at the next home game and il galdly tell you
thanks again for your loyal support and i hope this decision can be understood and you all get on that bus support the boys and win this game

phil davies

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net