rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Friday 20th April v Gloucester Rugby at Kingsholm, 7.45pm

Friday 27th April v Leicester Tigers at Welford Road, 7.45pm

Last result: Newcastle Falcons 35-30 Sale Sharks

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Deano?
Posted by: RebsDad
Date: 27/02/2012 16:25
Although all supposition and innuendo at the moment, what we really need to concentrate on is making sure that who ever is DoR next season, he is DoR of a Premiership club.

If that DoR is to be GG then all well and good as he has shown to me that he knows what he wants and how to get it, but we only have him contracted for 3 months and he is on record as saying he is only here because he was available for that time period.

If at the end of the season Gary Gold is leaving and we do bring in DR then we have a massive name, with an outstanding record, apart from that last season. he will bring a desire to win, and I think that he will have learnt a lesson and are we going to be complaining if we are in the upper reaches of the Premiership and other competitions are we.

I think that our new owner has made a massive statement about what he wants from this club and I am massively behind him on that. If he wants DR then good and if he wants other coaches that is up to him, he writes the cheques!

Until then I will support the present regime and that starts with tonight's 2nd XV at Durham Univerisy, see our new lock and returning No. 8, and then on Friday as we go in search of the win that will scare the pants of Wasps.

Be Loud in your support of Falcons

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net