rugbyunion
Latest News:

Welcome to the Newcastle Falcons Fans Forum

This forum is for all Falcons' fans, and is independent of the both the club and the supporters association. If you have something to say about Newcastle Falcons this is the place to say it. However please keep it clean and non abusive, and respect the other users of this board!

While the editors of this site monitor the board, they are not responsible for the content of the postings. Any concerns, complaints etc... should be emailed to Sportnetwork. If you want to spam, please go elsewhere - any spamming will be deleted.

Next match

Next two matches

Friday 15th December v Dragons at Rodney Parade, 7.30pm

Saturday 23rd December v Harlequins at Kingston Park, 3.00pm

Last result: Newcastle Falcons 52-24 Bordeaux-Begles

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Tonight's. Game
Posted by: Marco19819
Date: 02/09/2017 18:34
I thought it was an outstanding performance as I too was underwhelmed by the selection in the back 3. Fair was superb and Kyle Cooper is fantastic every time i see him! I agree that something special is building and there is a real spirit at the club. Agree that Worcester seemed to be low on confidence but they will improve. (NB I am disappointed that there is so much animosity between people on here. We must remember to protect the values of the game. I make sure that i applaud OPPO players on and off the field respect kickers etc and expect the same in return! I suppose passion gets the better of people sometimes. I was disappointed with some of the things shouted at Wayne Barnes, who is a thoroughly decent bloke. It was the TMO remember!)

As for chick, I agree. He looks bigger and stronger every time i see him and carried so aggressively. I think he wil develop into an all court type of 8 and remember that we are used to billy v for England but he is actually of similar dimensions to one Mr reid, of NZ! I taught Callum and can assure you he is an incredibly honest down to earth bloke who will improve exponentially because of his dedication and focus. A fantastic lad who I thought enjoyed a cracking game.

I agree that the strength in depth is brilliant and I was really glad that taity and Bela shut me up good and proper on friday. Taka is so important becaaue he has that magical ability to turn a game on its head with his ability to make breaks. He is a rare talent, no doubt! What a man for the likes of Dawson to learn from!

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net