rugbyunion
Latest News:

Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | European Champions Cup | MatchDayLive Score Updates | Ultimate Rugby App

It's a DW, DW, DW world - where do DWs come from? <<<-->

*** BUY MATCH TICKETS | Join Wasps FC Amateurs ***

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Open letter to DL Post call
Posted by: dawson9
Date: 21/02/2012 15:42
Quote:
Moderator...where did that come from...

''I will not have doomongers pushing their rubbish on this site''

Quote:
How can we ''suggest'' what team should be picked or where players should be playing when we are not on the training ground to see what is going on with players. Yet on this site most think they can do a better job then the people employed to do it....

Because this is a supporters site designed for discussion about the team and the club? Just because Dai Young knows more about rugby than everyone on this forum doesnt mean he's always right or the selections are always right. This site is no different to every pub in the country - full of blokes talking about their teams (football, rugby, whatever) and who theyd pick, what the managers done wrong etc. I doubt anyone on here really thinks they know better than Dai and Paul but that doesnt mean we cant discuss what we thinks going wrong with the team. If everyone just posted positive things about the team and supportive messages then this would probably be the most boring message board on the planet.

As I said above - I will cheer the team on till I am hoarse when in the ground and I desperately do not want the club to be relegated (something I doubt even the most miserable doom mongers on this site want (waspernator excepted so he can say 'I told you so')). And if you can still be happy after walking out of another consecutive league loss and another dreadful performance then fair play to ya - but I cant. It doesnt mean I support the club any less.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net