rugbyunion
Latest News:

Any enquiries, please contact "enquiries@nospamdrunkenwasps.com" -- NB: remove "nospam" to reach this mailbox! Logging in or posting queries? Look at the "How to..." button on the panel on the left.

BBC Rugby | Aviva Premiership TV | Amlin Cup TV | MatchDayLive Score Updates

Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Wales Team for Saturday.
Posted by: arquero
Date: 22/02/2012 10:30
This is going to be a massive test for Stuart Lancaster's England side, even though they have home advantage.
IMO, one of the problems in selection would appear to be who will take the place kicks for England if Farrell is left out? Hodgson has looked a lot better at Outside Half than in his previous incarnation for England, but I wonder how much of that is also linked to the fact that the kicking duties have not been weighing on his shoulders this time.

After his performance in the last two games, should Charlie be dropped for Flood? Harsh call, if so, IMO. As others have said Flood, in his first game back (?) last weekend, looked a little bit short of confidence when it came to putting himself in the frame for the match winning drop kick, although I love the theory that he was purely acting as a decoy.

I have to say, I find bewildering Tigeroo's total lack of any recognition of Gatland's part in the fact that he and his coaching team have nurtured "the most talented XV Wales have had for over a decade", Does Tigeroo really believe that Gatland, Edwards and Howley just turned up at the training ground one morning to be met by this most talented squad of players, all at the top of their international game and raring to go? Not only do Wales currently have a very fine squad, but their fitness levels seem to be better than any of the other 6N sides I have watched so far this term. Believe me, Tigeroo, that is in no small part due to the regime of the coaching team. We had a number of years of it at Wasps under that particular management team!

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net