rugbyunion
Latest News:
Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Brentford stadium plan changes
Posted by: Bazzo
Date: 29/08/2017 10:27
Griff, let me see if I get this right from your post......

You think that the move from Reading to Brentford is not a business decision, even though we have lost money every single year in the last 17 there? (although we came close to break even one year). That is close to two decades losing money as a club.

You think that Crossan and Co are from London and just want to move the club back there because that is where they are from? Nothing to do with the fact that we have lost money year after year? He has gone on record as saying that he needs/wants other people to help foot the bill (Which I am sure gets bigger every year as wages and cost go up in this game). You really think that the decision to explore the move has nothing to do with good business? I have to say I think it is all to do with good business and long term sustainability, but I might be wrong.....

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net